- What are my rights when a police officer stops me?
- How many written warnings can you get?
- Can you legally swear at a cop?
- Why do cops let you off with a warning?
- What does it mean when you get a warning?
- Can cops force you to unlock your phone?
- Can you ignore a police officer?
- How long do warnings last?
- Are verbal warnings documented?
- Can a police officer give you a warning?
- How long do police warnings stay on your record?
- Does a criminal record stay with you for life?
- Do police have to meet quotas?
- Do Undercover cops have to identify themselves if asked?
- What is a warning from the police?
- Do you have to open the door for cops?
- What are my rights if a police officer stops me?
- Do police fines go on your record?
- Does your criminal record clear after 7 years?
- How many warnings can you get from police?
- Can cops give legal advice?
What are my rights when a police officer stops me?