- How is society housing formed?
- What are society rules?
- Is it compulsory for a cooperative society to get themselves registered?
- What happens if a member does not attend the AGM?
- Is NOC required from society for sale of flat?
- Who owns the property in a trust?
- Who can be a member of a society?
- Who attends Housing Society meetings?
- What are the documents required for society registration?
- Why put a property in a trust?
- What is the benefit of society registration?
- Can society property be sold?
- What are the rules of cooperative society?
- How many members are needed to form a society?
- Is society NOC required for leave and license?
- Who is the owner of cooperative society?
- Can a society transfer its property to trust?
- Can family members form society?
- Who pays transfer fees when buying property?
- Which is better society or trust?
- What are the six types of societies?
How is society housing formed?