- Why do failing schools become academies?
- Why are academy schools better?
- How do Academy trusts make money?
- Do academies perform better?
- How does becoming an academy affect teachers?
- What does nasuwt stand for?
- How do school academy trusts work?
- Who are academies accountable to?
- Do academies have to follow teachers pay and conditions?
- Do academy schools follow the national curriculum?
- What does academy converter mean?
- Will all schools become academies?
- Is an academy better than a school?
- Is an Academy a maintained school?
- Do academies make a profit?
- Are free schools successful?
- Are academies good or bad?
- How many inset days can an academy have?
- Is private schools under DepEd?
- What are the disadvantages of academy schools?
- What happens to staff when a school becomes an academy?
Why do failing schools become academies?