- Can I be sacked for being off sick with a doctor’s note?
- Can I go on holiday while on sick leave?
- Do employers have to pay sick pay by law?
- Is statutory maternity pay paid by government or employer?
- Can my company reclaim SSP?
- How long can you be off work sick before being sacked?
- Does SSP reset each year?
- Does the government pay SSP?
- Do I need a sick note for SSP?
- Who is entitled to statutory sick pay?
- Can small employers claim back SSP?
- Can I claim benefits while on statutory sick pay?
- How much SSP can an employer reclaim?
- Can employers claim back SSP 2019?
- How much is SSP 2020?
- Can an employer refuse to pay SSP?
- What do I do if my employer does not pay sick pay?
- How many sick days are you allowed in a year UK?
- Is SSP paid on top of wages?
- Is SSP paid by employer or government?
Can I be sacked for being off sick with a doctor’s note?