- How string is declared and initialized?
- How do you declare a string in Java?
- Is string empty C++?
- What is the difference between charAt () and indexOf ()?
- What is variable and string?
- Does isEmpty check for NULL?
- Why & is not used in string?
- What is the difference between string length () and array length?
- How do you declare a string in C?
- Why are string constructors not used very often?
- What is C string?
- Is char * a string?
- What is String  Java?
- How do we define string variables?
- How do you check if a string is null?
- What is string and example?
- Why do we use strings?
- IS NULL == NULL in Java?
- What is String  args?
- What is string and its function?
How string is declared and initialized?