- What are the two types of constructors?
- What is difference between constructor and function?
- What does string  args mean?
- Can we execute a program without main?
- What is a method in OOP?
- How do you invoke a method of reflection in a class?
- How private method can be called using reflection?
- What happens when a function is invoked?
- How do you call a method in Android Studio?
- Can main method be overloaded?
- What is invoked in Java?
- What is invoke method in C#?
- What does it mean to invoke a method?
- What are the two ways of invoking a method?
- How do you execute a method?
- What is the difference between call and invoke?
- How do you call a class method?
- What is a void method in Java?
- What is the significance of method main ()?
- What is reflective method?
- How is a function invoked in C++?
What are the two types of constructors?