- Can you get fired for using sick time?
- What is a qualifying day for SSP?
- Can an employer refuse to pay SSP?
- Can an employer refuse sick leave?
- Can an employer force you to come to work when sick?
- Can my employer ask me why I am sick?
- Are all employees entitled to SSP?
- Who pays SSP employer or government?
- How much do you have to earn to get statutory sick pay?
- How sick leave is calculated?
- Can employer claim back SSP from HMRC 2019?
- Do I need a sick note for SSP?
- Can you claim SSP and universal credit?
- How much SSP do I get if I work part time?
- Am I entitled to sick pay if I work part time?
- How much is SSP 2020?
- Does the government pay SSP?
- Who qualifies for SSP?
Can you get fired for using sick time?