- What should you never put in your will?
- Is it better to have a will or a trust?
- How do trusts fail?
- Can you just write a will and get it notarized?
- What happens if a will is not notarized?
- What happens if a will is signed but not witnessed?
- Can I set up a trust by myself?
- What are the four must have documents?
- What are the requirements for creating a valid trust?
- Who has the legal title of the property in a trust?
- What should you not put in a living trust?
- What are the disadvantages of a trust?
- Can you create a trust without an attorney?
- What are the three conditions to make a will valid?
- What are the three fundamental requirements of a trust?
- How much does it cost to create a trust?
- Why not just get a will instead of a trust?
- Is it worth setting up a trust?
What should you never put in your will?