- What you should never put in your will?
- Can an executor withhold money from a beneficiary?
- What if the executor is also a beneficiary?
- Can a trustee also be a beneficiary?
- How does a trust work after someone dies?
- What is a trustee entitled to?
- Do all beneficiaries get a copy of the will?
- What are the disadvantages of a trust?
- What is the first thing an executor of a will should do?
- Can a family member be a trustee?
- Can a trustee be removed from a trust?
- Should you take an executor fee?
- How much does an executor of a trust get paid?
- Can a trustee take salary?
- Can an executor take everything?
- How much power does an executor have?
- How does a beneficiary get money from a trust?
- What’s the minimum amount for a trust fund?
- How long can a trustee hold funds?
- How much does it cost to manage a trust?
- Is a trustee an executor?
What you should never put in your will?