- Can constructor be overloaded?
- What is Constructor with example?
- Can we inherit a constructor?
- Can a constructor be private?
- What are destructors give example?
- What is the difference between constructor and function in C++?
- When a copy constructor is called?
- Can a constructor call a method?
- Can you have a class without constructors?
- What is the difference between constructor and method?
- What is the major difference between function and constructor give examples?
- Which type of constructor can’t have a return type?
- Which constructor Cannot be overloaded?
- What are the characteristics of destructor?
- What is the difference between constructor and destructor Mcq?
- What is constructor and destructor with example?
- Can a constructor have methods?
- How is destructor overloading done?
Can constructor be overloaded?