- Can constructor be private?
- What is the purpose of a private constructor?
- Can we use more than one constructor in a class?
- Can a constructor be overloaded?
- How many constructors can a class have?
- Where are constructors used?
- What is difference between constructor and function?
- What is multiple constructor?
- Which constructor Cannot be overloaded?
- Can we inherit a constructor?
- Can method be overloaded?
- Can private constructor class inherited?
- What is the point of constructors?
- Which three can vary in overloaded methods?
- Is a constructor a method?
- Why do we need to use constructors?
- Can we have more than one constructors in a class if yes explain the need for such a situation?
- Are constructors always public?
- Can a class have two constructors C++?
- Can a class have multiple constructors Python?
- Can you have more than one default constructor?
Can constructor be private?