- How does a beneficiary get money from a trust?
- What are my rights as a trustee of a trust?
- Does a trustee have to follow the trust?
- What if trustee refuses to distribute assets?
- How long can a trustee hold funds?
- How does a trustee distribute assets?
- Can you sue a trustee personally?
- Can you sue a trustee for negligence?
- What is the 65 day rule for trusts?
- Can a trustee steal from a trust?
- Can trustee sell property without all beneficiaries approving?
- Can you go to jail for breach of fiduciary duty?
- Can a trustee be held personally liable?
- What happens if two trustees disagree?
- Can a trustee remove a beneficiary from a trust?
- Can a trustee take all the money?
- Can a trustee be removed without consent?
- What is the normal fee for a trustee?
- What happens when a trustee violates the trust?
- Can a trustee withhold money from a beneficiary?
- Is trustee the owner?
How does a beneficiary get money from a trust?