- Do beneficiaries get a copy of the will?
- How do you sign a trust document?
- What happens when you inherit money from a trust?
- Does a trust need to be filed with the court?
- Are beneficiaries entitled to see trust accounts?
- Where can I get a copy of my trust documents?
- Who can access a trust account?
- What happens if trust documents are lost?
- How do I find out if a trust exists?
- What if you can’t find a trust?
- Are trust documents public record?
- Who keeps the original copy of a will?
- Is a copy of a living trust valid?
- Can you withdraw cash from a trust account?
- Do banks set up trust funds?
Do beneficiaries get a copy of the will?